This contract constitutes the rules, terms, and conditions of doing business Adverster offers ltd which are in place to protect clients/advertisers within our network. Should there be any violation of these terms and conditions of business we reserve the right to suspend or cancel any account and potentially withhold payment.
All web sites, newsletters, companies, or individuals need official approval from Adverster offers ltd before they can become an Affiliate or Partner. Only web sites and newsletters that have been reviewed and approved are permitted to use the programs. Adverster offers ltd reserves the right to withhold or refuse approval on any web site, newsletter, company, or individual for any reason, whatsoever.
In order to be eligible for Affiliate or Partner approval, all web sites and newsletters must meet the following criteria:
- Be content-based, not simply a list of links or advertisements, nor can the site be centered around making money off of our Advertisers
- Cannot offer incentives to users to click on ads; incentives include but are not limited to awarding them cash, points, prizes, contest entries, etc.
- Be fully functional at all levels; no "under construction" sites or sections
- Spawning process pop-ups and exit pop-ups are prohibited for click approved affiliates
- Your web site and/or newsletter cannot be 'point, lottery, or rewards' based, encouraging users to click on our Advertisers' banners or use our Advertisers to generate revenue for users to win points, get rewards, or other incentives unless expressly approved in writing from W4.
If you fraudulently add leads or clicks or inflate leads or clicks through fraudulent traffic generation (as determined solely by Adverster offers ltd , such as pre-population of forms or mechanisms not approved by Adverster offers ltd ), you will forfeit your entire commission for all programs and your account will be terminated. Adverster offers ltd reserves sole judgment in determining fraud and you agree to this clause.
It is the OBLIGATION of the Affiliate or Partner to prove to Adverster offers ltd that they are NOT committing fraud. Adverster offers ltd will hold your payment in 'Pending Status' until you have satisfactorily provided evidence that you are not defrauding the system. We flag accounts that:
- Have click-through rates that are much higher than industry averages and where solid justification is not evident
- Have ONLY click programs generating clicks with no indication by site traffic that it can sustain the clicks reported
- Have shown fraudulent leads as determined by our clients
- Use fake redirects, automated software, and/or fraud to generate clicks or leads from our programs